About Me

I know there is plenty of people out there in the Redding area who have been victims of the R.P.D. Redding Police Dept. Or The Shasta County Sheriff. We Desperately need your help! If you feel the Police were wrong in how the R.P.D. Or Shasta County Sheriff treated you, Or If you or someone you love or know was arrested and had False Charges , Police Misconduct or Entrapment by these "peace" officers, We need your stories. We are trying to get the Public's Attention, Media's Attention, And the Attorney General of California's Attention. These police, Sheriffs, Courts And D.A. Of Shasta county need to be investigated to the fullest for, Police misconduct, Rascal Profiling, Entrapment and False evidence just to name a few. There are many stories out there maybe you know of some? If so please leave us a comment! Empower yourself! Know your rights! (Please make sure you leave your stories! We need these to be able to send it into Attorney General's office and to other Government agencies.) THIS BLOG IS IN NO WAY TO PROMOTE POLICE HATRED. BUT IS TO GET THE TRUTH OUT. AND HOPE THE "BAD" OFFICERS STRAITEN UP THEIR CROOKED WAYS. Knowledge is power.

To make a complaint about a Officer or dept of police, Public defender, Lawyer or Judge etc.

*First start with filing a complaint with the department they work for, Example:( Redding Police officer, Write the complaint to Redding Police dept. A Shasta county Sheriff , Write the complaint to Shasta County Sheriff. ETC.) Then make 4 copies of each complaint. 1, For your Recodes (Your receipt) 2, For the District Attorney (DA)in your area Shasta county District Attorney, 3,For the Grand Jury in your area. In our Area it would be Shasta County Grand Jury. 4, for the Attorney General of California. Make sure if sending threw the mail you send it registered! That way someone will have to sign for it and they can not say that they never got it. Fax is also good keep your face page! If you do it Via foot work, ( Delivering them yourself) Make sure you give the complaint directly to the person who is above everyone else at the dept. Such as a Sargent, Manager etc.

The Grand Jury, Then the Attorney General & Lastly the Governor of California. ( We have tried to make a complaint to the Shasta county D.A. About their officers, But they refused to except any complaints. * I wonder why. )

Contact theAttorney General of California & The Governor of California, To Stop Police Misconduct!

Please contact these Officials and voice your opinion about the Police Misconduct In Shasta County. There is power in numbers! We can put a stop to this. Even if bad Police loose their jobs!

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger State Capitol Building Sacramento, CA. 95814 Phone: 916-445-2841
Fax: 916-558-3160 ( new number )http://gov.ca.gov/interact#emailhttp://ag.ca.gov/

Attorney General's Office California Department of Justice Attn: Public Inquiry Unit P.O. Box 944255 Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

Voice: (916) 322-3360
(Toll-free in CA)(800) 952-5225

Fax: (916) 323-5341

California Relay Service:(For Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Callers)TTY/TDDDial 711 orEnglish

TTY/TDD(800) 735-2929Spanish

TTY/TDD(800) 855-3000

Voice(800) 735-2922

Outside of California: Please contact your state's relay service number,
available from the FCC's Telecommunications Relay Services Directory


Grand Jury of Shasta County
Contact Information
P.O. Box 992086
Redding, CA 96099-2086
Phone: (530) 225-5098


Make a complaint about a Public Defender or Lawyer.

Go here and print out a complaint form with the


Or call:

Complaints Against Attorneys 1-800-843-9053 (toll free in California)

213-765-1200 (from outside California)


Fileing a complaint about a Judge in Ca. Go to this link below.



glitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphics
Glitter Graphics -

I have managed to round up the most helpful info I could possibly find to help put a stop Law enforcement misconduct & corruption! This info is for you if you have ever had your civil rights violated by law enforcement any where in California! This info will also be extremely important to you even if you have never had a problem with law enforcement and you just want to help put a stop to the corruption. And also if you have a loved one or know someone who is having or has had problems with law enforcement.
If you feel you are not being treated fairly by law enforcement or you think law enforcement has been misconductful,
Please call
and tell them the story.
THE CIVIL LIBERTY'S UNION - (415) 621-2488
They may tell you to also write a letter to the Government in Washington D.C.
at this address:
U.S. Department of Justice Civil rights Division
Special litigation section
Pennsylvania Ave.
NW Washington DC.
I was also told by the Civil Liberty's Union that anyone whom is fed up with the law enforcement corruption here in Shasta County should get together as a group and go to the Shasta County Supervisors meetings and speak up together. I was advised not to go alone, but as a group.
This will get some eyes open to the law enforcement's misconducts and let them know that we as a community will not stand by and just watch as they
bully us around attack us or our loved ones any longer. If you are willing to go to the meeting and let them know what you have been threw, your loved one's have been threw. what you have seen that law enforcement has done wrong. Please let us know by emailing us with a way we can get a message to you email, phone number etc. And when we think we have enough people and know of a date, time & place a Shasta County Supervisor meeting is taking place we will contact you ahead of time to let you know. we really need to make this a R.S.V.P, So we know we will have enough people to attend. We will also post the time, date and place on here as soon as we know them.
There is power in numbers! Stand up Shasta County and get heard!
I also have a handbook I would like you to have if you are concerned about police misconduct, I was given this by the Civil Liberty's union. it has about 50 pages! it tells you everything you need to know and what you have to do to fix the problem you might have with law enforcement (This handbook has a list of county's which it was meant for. But I was told that it would help us as well.)
Since it is so long And I have no way of putting it up on our blog. I will send it to you via Email for free. All you have to do is Email us and ask for it. Click this red link to email us! At

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More RPD and Shasta County Sheriff Misconduct sites you can visit.


Please feel free to add a site you know of , That sheads the light on RPD and Shasta County Sheriff Misconduct.


Policing the Police of Redding Ca. said...

For your information when we opened this blogg. The links to news pages worked just fine on this link above. But as soon as I posted this Information We get a comment , The first comment posted on this "Misconduct sites you can visit-page" That says "supposly" This link to all informative links was created by a child molester. I find it funny now that we went out to that page itself works But the links on it all of a sudden stopped working. Once again The cops had to cover their tracks. BUT TO LATE! I HAVE ALREADY COPIED OFF ALL THE PAGES AND SENT THEM TO THE ATTORNEY GENRAL OF CA. AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO STOP THE TRUTH FROM BEING KNOWN, THE TRUTH IS OUT ALREADY!

And I bet this first comment was posted by a cop! HOW WOULD THEY IF THEY WERE NOT A COP KNOW THE SITE WAS MADE BY A CHILD MOLESTER???

November 23, 2008 11:25 AM
Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

stand4something said...

I am being harrassed by a Shasta Co. sheriff,Gerry Maul.He has been bothering me for a about a year,it started by him looking for my 25 year old nephew.He came to my house every night,he works from7:00p.m.to 7:00a.m..He would drive by my house several times a night,if any one was in the yard are leaveing or comeing he would stop and ask them if they had seen him & also ask there name and run there name for warrants & ask to search them & there car if anyone was on probation he searched them like it or not.This went on for several months.Then he pulled me over leaveing my house as he set and watched my house often waiting for my nephew to show up even though i told him many times my nephew was not allowed at my house.He said he didn't beleive me & that someone told him they saw my nephew at my house that day.It was not true.when he pulled me over i was driveing afriends car & my license had just been suspended by D.M.V.for points,for two speeding tickets running a red light & driveing without my licence in my posseseon.He said have u been drinking i said no i dont drink,(i don't)he told me to step out of the car & come to the back of the car,he said i don't care if u drink 10 beers i want your nephew,if you don't take us to him now tonight,you & your friend are going to jail for driveing on a suspended & your friends car will go too impound.I told him i didnt know where he was, he said i had to help him find him, give ph#s names of people he hung around.I gave him his ex girl friends # & some names of people he had already mentioned he let me go.Then he started watching my place and spot lighting everybody that comes to my house and pulling over everybody when they leave,he pulls over every car he sees me in.I ask him what they wanted my nephew for he said alot of people want him for a lot of things.After a high speed chase from North St. Anderson to Bowman Rd.Cottonwood, they got my nephew for traffic tickets he was in jail for seven days.I thought it was over but he's back doe'n the same thing threigten to arrest me because i didn't lead them to my nephew.HOW DO I MAKE THIS COP LEAVE ME ALONE?

Policing the Police of Redding Ca. said...

Sir I have read you comment , And that is the norm here in Shasta county sad to say! But there is hope! If you can move out of the county with your family member, Because here the cops are allowed to what ever they want when ever they want. and they have total immunity. And please call this number and explain what is happening to the CIVIL LIBERTYS UNION - 1-415-621-2488, they will be able to tell you what you can do. That sitting cop almost sounds like Entrapment. By I am not a lawyer, I am how ever studying to be a Civil Rights Lawyer.